Category : Notice
IMPORTANT – Application form will be available from 10th June, 2020 till 30th June, 2020.
Admission to B.Ed. course session 2020 – 22
Duly filled up form and Self attested documents along with fees of Rs. 500 to be submitted to the office of Principal DIET Hailakandi
Date of Entrance Examination : 09.08.2020
1. Candidates with at least 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ST/OBC) either in the Bachelor’s Degree (in aggregate) and/or the Master’s Degree in Science/Social Science/Humanity or Bachelors’ in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent are eligible for admission to the programme.
2. The reservation and relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EWS categories shall be as per Central Govt./State Govt./University whichever is applicable.
Following Self attested documents are to be submitted :
1. One recent passport size colored photograph of the applicant is to be pasted on the space provided in the form.
2. Marksheets and certificates from HSLC to Graduation/Post Graduation
Applicants must submit mark sheets of all semesters including clearance of arrear
papers etc. in graduation and post-graduation, without which no application will be
3. H.S.L.C. admit Card/Birth Certificate.
4. University Registration Certificate/Migration certificate.
5. Caste Certificate, SC/ST/OBC-NCL (if applicable) (OBC applicants should submit
updated non – creamy layer certificate for the year 2020-21 for availing reservation.)
6. PWD/EWS (updated for the year 2020-21) certificate (if applicable).
Criteria for selection:
Merit list will be prepared on the basis of performance in the
Admission Test, marks scored in the Qualification Exam – Graduation and Post-Graduation.
However, due weightage will be given to the students having degree from Assam
University as practiced earlier (prescribed by Assam University, Silchar). Other detailed modalities will be uploaded in the college website as and when notified by
Application Fees: Rs 500
For more information contact following number(s):
Monjur Alam Laskar: 9706498616
Rajesh Kumar Das: 9401394251